Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's the best protection for my laptop?

What is the best Anti-spyware, adware, trojan, etc. I have four antivirus programs on my computer: SuperAntiSpyware, Spybot - Search and destroy, Ad-adware, and a-squared. I want to narrow it down to one - to save space. What is the best Anti-anything that is free - don't have to buy. Freeware?



What's the best protection for my laptop?nortonantivirus



I have Advanced Windows Care (www.iobit.com) AVG, crap cleaner, ad aware, zone alarm (www.zdnet.com) all free versions on my pc and they take little space...



What's the best protection for my laptop?spyware



NOTHING!! Your not going to get good protection unless you buy it. If you want cheap watch at Office Max for Trend Micro. It is the best and you can get it as cheap as 20$

No comments:

Post a Comment