Saturday, June 19, 2010

60 day free trial - Norton Antivirus prtoection expired?

i bought a new laptop 2 days ago which came with a program- Norton Antivirus protection 2006 free trial for 60 days. I logged into my Norton account before accepting the 60 day free trial and my account states that my "Norton has expired." I can't go back to the trial and I tried restoring the system. what should I do?



10 pts best answer!



60 day free trial - Norton Antivirus prtoection expired?matchless



Dont buy any thing, go download AVG virus scanner.... Norton suck, it takes up way to much space taks up alot of resources, and makes your computer run slow....



AVG Virus scanner



Panda Virus scanner



Nod32



etc.....



find a better one



60 day free trial - Norton Antivirus prtoection expired?norton 2008



buy the program it is worth it i have it!
I would also have to say uninstall that resorce hog called norton go with avg free do a google search for it just uninstal norton which is a nightmare in its self but can be done fter thats gone get AVG and never look back .



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment