Saturday, June 19, 2010

Antivirus concerns?

i have 2 computers, a desktop and a laptop. i have never experienced with viruses on my computers. my laptop already has a virus (trojan-something), my desktop almost did. the virus turns on and off my laptop, i can't even log into windows. but what i did was download a free trial of NORTON ANTIVIRUS for my desktop before it's too late. i don't what i should do. how would i remove the virus from my laptop? this has never happened to me. do i need to buy something? what do you recommend is the best antivirus protection? hopefully i can get helpful answers...i'm really lost and i need help!!! thanks... =)



Antivirus concerns?firewall



AVG is the Best of the Best . Go for it , it has a free version that rocks ... too good



Antivirus concerns?husqvarna



avg and/or avast are the best on the web, both have free versions. and/or you can look for the trojan on your lappy, boot into safe mode.
To get rid of your viruses, etc., you can do a very effective free online scan that will clean %26 disinfect your computers.



Go to the site below and pick up Panda on the free online virus %26 spyware scans.



When you get to the site, click on Scan My Computer.



On the next page you are given a choice of which areas to scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment