Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I get free antivirus software as a poor college student?

My Norton Antivirus Software lapsed a few days ago and they want $69.99 for 2 years. My Dad is real mad that I let it lapse, so how can I get free antivirus protection on a college campus?



How do I get free antivirus software as a poor college student?internet security 2006



google pack!



How do I get free antivirus software as a poor college student?microsoft



Try download.com or if you are a comcast customer, they offer free virus software. You could also go to Mcafee.com and I think they offer a free trial for 30 days.
Check if your college has a site license for any antivirus product. Or, better yet, get rid of Norton and get AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic, it's free:



http://www.freeav.com/
You may try avg antivirus.It's free.
AVG
AVG is free and a lot of people love it.
avg its free %26 good
try avg free and make your dad happy



may god bless you with wealth
You can have it either from google pack or try it on yahoo downloads! I am sure about google (they have free version.) but on yahoo, they have trial version only.



I think most of the colleges provide students with free anti virus software.



or you can try download.com too. u might get something there



for google try the following link:



http://pack.google.com/intl/en/pack_inst...
AVG by Grisoft absolutely free and a good, solid program.
avg, avast, is free and work really well
AVG is the best free one Ive found.

No comments:

Post a Comment