Saturday, June 19, 2010

How come I cannot update my anti-virus protection? Is Zone Alarm blocking it? If so, how do I resolv

I have a 15 day free trial for Zone Alarms firewall protection, is it causing the problem? Want to automatically update the antivirus protection



How come I cannot update my anti-virus protection? Is Zone Alarm blocking it? If so, how do I resolve?microsoft office



Click 'program contrl' tab inside zone alarm s/w (and click program tab) and u can see the list of s/w installed on the system.... Find ur antivirus s/w from the list and 'ALLOW' by right clicking the 'cross mark'(or 'question mark') to unblock it



How come I cannot update my anti-virus protection? Is Zone Alarm blocking it? If so, how do I resolve?norton antivirus



you can not have 2 anti-virus protections going at the same time.



this will give you problems..you need to turn off one anti-virus then try again..



good luck.....
get NORTON2005 is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment