Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should I have Norton Antivirus as well as rogers on-line protection?

Rogers online come with Norton Anti Virus so what are you on about.



Should I have Norton Antivirus as well as rogers on-line protection?computer protection



I don't care



Should I have Norton Antivirus as well as rogers on-line protection?free antivirus download



I don't know what rogers on-line protection is but I would ditch Norton, which is a performance hog and tends to slow down your computer, for something like AVG Free. It's only about 1 percent less reliable in catching viruses, it's free, and it doesn't slow your computer down noticeably.
I have always bene told that as long as you have Norton Antivirus you don't need another protection.
AVG is free! I switched from a paid service. It works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment