Saturday, June 19, 2010

My antivirus in my security suite disappeared???

Is Spybot S%26D an antivirus protection? The reason I ask is my regular security suite used to have a spot to click on for antivirus, a separate spot for anvispyware %26 a spot to click on for privacy %26 parental control. Now that I've downloaded Spybot s%26d the spot for antivirus on my security suite is gone! If not, what else could've caused this?



My antivirus in my security suite disappeared???ducati



Spybot S%26D is an anti-spyware program. It Searches and Destroys spywares , hence the abrviation S%26D.



It's possible that the program detected some form of spyware in



the tabs that you used for clicking the antivirus,antispyware, and privacy parental control.



Some anti-spyware programs recognize other spyware programs as spywares and will either automatically delete them or prompt you to delete them claiming they are spywares.



Of course we know that they aren't in reality. It's their way of competing to have you use their product.



To avoid such mishaps from happening it is recommended to backup before allowing the program to remove anything. If something is removed such as your tabs then restoring will get it back. The best of these programs will give you the option to backup before deleting , allowing you the possibility to restore if something goes wrong.



My antivirus in my security suite disappeared???hp

No comments:

Post a Comment