Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another question about my virus protection?

Ok I have a norton antivirus protection and the Spy Sweeper. My norton is about to expire..I was told by a friend and I was wondering if it was true..I have AT%26T High Speed. Is it true that it already comes with a virus protection and I don't need to renew my norton cause my computer is already protected with what AT%26T provided already..Please answer my question without all the negative feedback, telling me to call AT%26T and find out for myself.. cause I already called them and they don't seem to understand what I'm talking about.



Another question about my virus protection?internet security



Yes AT%26T has virus protection available at no charge......... I believe its called security suite or something. Usually its on the At%26t Yahoo start up page.



Another question about my virus protection?network security



I don't know about AT%26Ts protection, but I use avira anti-virus and it is highly rated, and its free, free-av.com, and for anti-spyware try



ad-aware (lavasoft.com) and the one in the yahoo toolbar (toolbar.yahoo.com) both fee too.
to be honest i wouldn't use norton any way cos it's pants... just read what everybody else says. i use panda antivirus, it's the same price as norton pretty much and it works very very very very well. it's never let me down in 3 years!! ps:- if you have norton then you have problems in your pc!! just try pandas free trial and see what it picks up that norton didn't(or should i say couldn't)
Prettygur, I will be short and to the point. Norton is one of the three best security systems in the industry; period! Your ISP's antivirus/security filtering system, regardless how good it may or may not be, is not to protect your machine but their entire system of servers. Therefore, it does not relieve you from the responsibility of having your own system protected. In other words, what I am trying to tell you is to renew your subscription with the latest Norton Internet security 2006 or 2007 so that you can be sure that your own system is protected from all Internet parasites that infect home computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment