Saturday, June 19, 2010

I know the best protection in the world...(no seriously)?

if u really need antivirus protection look at nod32 in wikipedia it was tested (not by wikipedia.com) and ive road tested it (downloads, XXX, downloading a direct virus) look....It has been tested 44 times by Virus Bulletin and has failed only 3 times, the lowest failure rate in their tests.-wikipedia.com........



"NOD32 is written largely in assembly code, which contributes to its low use of system resources and high scanning speed". ........



scan engine uses heuristic detection (which Eset calls "ThreatSense") in addition to signature files to provide better protection against newly released viruses........



.



.



.



best of all it renews itself every 30mins i think to nxt version even computer store owners use nod32 ........



.



.



http://www.virusradar.com/ http://www.eset.com



I know the best protection in the world...(no seriously)?hp



Very helpful information indeed. Thanks a lot for your efforts to protect our PCs from viruses and attacks. I have AVG free edition and it work fine for me..but I would give a try.



Have a great day!



I know the best protection in the world...(no seriously)?mcaffee



I agree Nod is the best anti virus.I have had good luck with the freebies also (Avast,Avira and Avg).

No comments:

Post a Comment